This is a prescription medicine
Dosage form: Softgel capsule
Ingredient: A capsule contains:
|Radix Polysciacis ointment 1/10
(equivalent to 2500 mg Radix Polysciacis)
|Ginkgo biloba extract||100 mg|
|Excipient: Soybean oil, palm oil, white beeswax, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Nipagin, Nipasol, Sorbitol 70% solution, Ethylvanillin, Brown R colouring||Enough for 1 capsule.|
For treatment and prevention of the following conditions:
- Failing memory, cerebrovascular deficit, vestibular disorders, cerebrovascular disorders, causing symptoms such as headache, dizziness, insomnia, loss of balance.
- Decreased brain function: decline in memory, neurasthenia.
- Stressful work causes headache, dizziness, fatigue.
- Allergic to product ingredients
- Pregnant or nursing women, children under 12
- Bleeding patients
Uncommon: digestive disorders, headache, skin allergies due to prolonged use of the product. May lengthen bleeding time.
“Inform doctors of adverse effects when using the product”
Dosage and usage:
- Adult: 1 capsule each time, 2-3 times a day.
- Children over 12: 1 capsule a day.
Effects on drivers and machine operators:
The product can be used for patients who drive or operate machines.
Use during pregnancy and lactation:
Do not use for pregnant or nursing women.
Do not co-administer with anticoagulants, hemostatic, antiplatelet.
Overdosing can cause diarrhea, nausea, immune reaction, restlessness. Requires gastric lavage and consultation with medical staff.
Expiry date: 36 months since manufacture
Storage: Store at a clean dry area under 300C, avoid direct light sources.
Quality standard: Primary specifications.
Packaging: Box containing 5 blister packs x 10 softgels, box containing 3 blister packs x 10 softgels enclosed with directions for use.
- Do not use more than the indicated dose
- Read directions before use
- Keep out of the reach of children. Consult doctors for more information.