Dosage form: Hard capsule
Ingredient: A capsule contains:
|Extractum Cynarae spissum||200 mg|
|Excipients: (Starch, calcium carbonate, avicel, talc, magnesium stearate, ethanol 94%, distilled water)||enough for 1 capsule|
Usage: choleretic, analgesic.
- Poor digestion, hepatitis, cholecystitis, gallstone
- Decreased liver function, especially due to alcohol consumption
- Prevention and treatment of hepatitis induced by drugs or chemical substances
- Hepatitis which causes fatigue, jaundice, indigestion, urinary retention, constipation, etc.
- Allergy, acne, itchy sores, rash and hives caused by hepatic disorders.
- Patients allergic to product ingredients.
- Bile duct obstruction.
- Pregnant or nursing women.
“Inform doctors of adverse effects when using the product”
Dosage – Usage:
- Adult: Twice per day, 1-2 capsules each time
- Children over 6: 1 capsule per day.
Effects on drivers and machine operators:
The product can be used for patients who drive or operate machines.
Drug interactions: None reported.
Overdosage: No overdose cases have been reported.
Expiry date: 36 months since manufacture.
Storage: Store at a clean dry place under 300C, avoid direct light sources.
Specifications: Primary specifications
Packaging: Boxes containing 3 blisters x 10 capsules, 5 blisters x 10 capsules, enclosed with directions for use.
Note: Do not use more than the indicated dose.