Read directions carefully before use. Keep out of the reach of children. Immediately inform doctors or pharmacists of adverse effects when using the product.
1. Ingredients (in 1 tablet):
|Dry mix 7:1(equivalent to 245 mg pharmaceutical ingredient:)||35 mg|
|Fructus Terminaliae chebulae||200 mg|
|Radix Glycyrrhizae||25 mg|
|Rhizoma Atractylodis macrocephalae||10 mg|
|Radix Paeoniae lactiflorae||10 mg|
|Radix Saussureae lappae||100 mg|
|Rhizoma Coptidis||50 mg|
|Excipients: Avicel PH101, Lactose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone K30, Magnesium stearate, Talc, Nipagin, Nipasol, Polyethylene glycol 6000, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose 606, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose 615, Titanium dioxide, Sunset yellow, ferric oxide red||Enough for 1 tablet|
2. Product description: brownish yellow round coated tablet with smooth surface, brown on the inside, has a bitter taste.
3. Packaging: Boxes containing 2 blisters x 20 tablets, 5 blisters x 12 tablets, bottles containing 20 tablets, enclosed with directions for use.
4. Indications, dosage, usage, contradindications:
- Acute and chronic colitis with symptoms such as abdominal pain, tenesmus, stool inconsistency, dysentery, prolonged digestive disorders, indigestion, bloating, stomach churning, watery, mushy, shapeless stool.
- Colon dysfunction.
4.2. Dosage, usage
- Adult: 3 times a day, 2-3 tablets each time.
- Children over 8: 3 times a day, 1 tablet each time.
Taken after meals.
- Chronic colitis: treatment lasts 2-3 weeks. Treatment can last 2-3 phases like this depending on the severity of the condition.
- Acute colitis: treatment lasts 5-10 days.
- Colon dysfunction: treatment lasts 7-10 days.
- Patients allergic to product ingredient.
- Pregnant or nursing women.
- Children under 8.
5.1. Conditions that require extra precautions:
5.2. Use in pregnant and nursing women:
– Do not use in pregnant or nursing women.
5.3. Impact on work (for patients who operate machinery, drive, work at high altitude and other cases):
– The product can be used for patients who drive and operate machinery.
6. Drug interactions:
7. Adverse effects:
– No adverse effect has been reported.
– Not yet reported. Do not use more than the dose indicated.
9. Signs that require attention: none
10. Storage and expiry date
10.1. Storage condition:
– Keep the product in a cool dry area under 300C, avoid direct light sources.
10.2. Expiry date: 36 months since manufacture.