Read directions carefully before use. Keep out of the reach of children. This is a prescription drug.
|Dry Herba Phyllanthi urinariae extract 10 : 1
(equivalent to 4.5 g Herba Phyllanthi urinariae)
|Excipients: Avicel PH101, Talc, Magnesium stearate, Nipagin, Nipasol.||Enough for 1 capsule|
2. Dosage form: Green hard capsules containing dark brown powder, smells of herbs and has a bitter taste.
- Hepatitis, impaired liver function, fatigue, indigestion, jaundice, urinary retention and constipation caused by hepatitis.
- Detoxification for cold sores, acnes, dermatitis neuropathy and itchy sores.
4. Usage, dosage:
– Adult: Twice a day, 2 capsules each time.
– Children: Twice a day, 1 capsules each time.
Each treatment phase lasts 2-3 months or as per doctor’s prescriptions.
Taken after meals.
– Patients allergic to any product ingredient.
– Pregnant or nursing women.
6. Warnings and precautions:
Use extra precautions for men planning to have children.
7. Use during pregnancy and lactation:
Do not use for pregnant and nursing women.
8. Effects on drivers and machine operators:
There is no evidence of the effect of the drug on the ability to drive and operate machinery.
9. Drug interactions and incompatibility:
Drug interactions: Not yet reported.
As there is no report on drug incompatibility, do not co-administer with another drug.
10. Adverse effects:
There is no report on the adverse effects of the product.
Immediately inform doctors or pharmacists of adverse effects when using this product.
The drug is well absorbed. There has been no information on cases of overdosage. Do not use more than the dose indicated.
11.2. What to do in case of overdose:
Monitor the patients for timely treatment.
Boxes containing 2 blisters or 10 blisters x 10 capsules.
13. Storage and handling, expiry date and quality standard:
– Storage conditions: Store at a cool dry area under 300C, avoid direct light sources.
– Expiry date: 36 months since manufacture.
– Quality specifications: Primary specifications.